Networker

[Networker] NW Module for Centera

2006-11-03 03:55:49
Subject: [Networker] NW Module for Centera
From: John Hope-Bailie <johnhb AT CHANNELDATA.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:52:49 +0200
Hi,

We are looking into NetWorker backups of a Centera.  I have downloaded
and read the CBRM manuals which provide a lot of good information,  but
not enough on how to specifically configure the associated client under
NetWorker.

The CBRM manual includes the following statement :-

For information on how to use NetWorker as a DMA with the CBRM 2.0.2
software, refer to the Centera Backup and Recovery Module NetWorker
Configuration Release 2.0.2, Supplement.  This document is available on
the Legato web site at http://www.legato.com <http://www.legato.com> .

I have seached high and low but cannot find this document.  If anyone
happens to have a copy (possibly downloaded prior to the PowerLink era),
please assist.

regards,
John Hope-Bailie