Networker

Re: [Networker] Verifying data written

2006-10-31 02:58:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Verifying data written
From: Maarten Boot <maarten.boot AT MBU DOT HR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:52:22 +0100
One other thing,

I also occasionally have these problems, in order to make them visible I
report each morning if I have any suspect flags on backups from the last
periode.

If so I stage all suspect savesets to a temp volume (and temp pool) and
then stage them back to the original pool.

I am using 7.3.2 and it seems that if any error occurs all my savesets
get a suspect flag
Usually staging does not discover any problems though.

Note you cannot directly query suspect flags on clones savesets you have
to script that.

Maarten