Networker

Re: [Networker] PowerLink web site access

2006-10-25 16:34:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] PowerLink web site access
From: "Schwartz, Don" <dschwart AT NRCAN.GC DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:26:16 -0400
I was having no luck logging in on Friday, and phoned them. I listened to a lot
of bad music, but eventually spoke with someone who was able and willing to
assist me. Today I got the access information, together with the following:

"Please accept our apologies for any delay in processing your registration
request.  There was a significant system upgrade over the weekend of October
21st and 22nd requiring us to temporarily delay adding new users to our service
request management system."

Don Schwartz
Technical Support Analyst / Analyste technique de soutien
Telephone / Téléphone : (403) 292-7060
Fax / Télécopieur : (403) 292-5377
Email / Courriel :dschwart AT NRCan-RNCan.gc DOT ca

Shared Services Office / Bureau des services partagés
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
3303-33 St NW Calgary, Alberta T2L2A7
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada