Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato Networker running in Solaris 10 zones

2006-10-25 13:05:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato Networker running in Solaris 10 zones
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <Matthieu.CHAUSSOY AT NEUFCEGETEL DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:54:35 +0200
Hi,

As written in software compatibility guide of EMC-Legato, saveset "All" is not
supported on Solaris zones.

Cordialement,
Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Opérations
Tél. : 01 70 18 31 68 - Mob. : 06 64 53 59 45

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr