Networker

Re: [Networker] how to list license consumption for application modules...

2006-10-20 09:24:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] how to list license consumption for application modules...
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:20:33 +0200
  You may want to check the following perl script and modify it to your
needs (currently, it print the group each client is in):

#!/bin/perl

my $s;

$/ = "\n\n";

open(NSRRES,"cat /nsr/res/nsrdb/*/* |");

while (defined($resource = <NSRRES>))
{
  if ($resource =~ /type: NSR client;/ )
  {
    $start = index($resource,"name: ");
    $name = substr($resource,$start +6,index($resource,";",$start) -$start - 6
);
    $start = index($resource,"group:");
    $group = substr($resource,$start +
7,index($resource,";",$start) -$start - 6);
    printf  "%-40s %s \n",$name,$group;
  }
}

close(NSRRES);