Networker

Re: [Networker] nwadmin missing

2006-10-18 12:20:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] nwadmin missing
From: Scott Harney <scott_harney AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:15:02 -0500
Sid Martin wrote:

presumably 7.3. install LGTOnmc for the new GUI. If you want the old GUI, you can grab the nw7.2.2 packages and extract the nwadmin binary from there and use it. I would not, however, use nwadmin to administer a 7.3.x server. But it's nice for monitoring and if you're learning the new server, having the GUIs side by side can help

After installing Client, Node and Server software I get...

bash-2.05# pkginfo | grep LGTO
application LGTOclnt                         NetWorker Client
application LGTOman                          NetWorker Man Pages
application LGTOnode                         NetWorker Storage Node
application LGTOserv                         NetWorker Server

When I try to run nwadmin iget command not found. What else do I need to install to be able to administer???

"signoff networker" in the

"signoff networker" in the