Networker

[Networker] Bootstrap Notification Failure

2006-10-18 05:40:11
Subject: [Networker] Bootstrap Notification Failure
From: Terry Stevens <topspinna AT YAHOO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:28:32 -0400
Hi,

I'm confused with a notification problem we have after upgrading to
Networker 7.2 fro 7.1. and wondered if anyone had any pointers. We have a
bootstrap notification setup to run on event savegroup via a mail server  -
so we should get an email after every savegroup finishes. We have six
savegroups and two of them send emails but four don't. There is very
little difference I can see between the two that send emails and the four
that don't. I can't work out why this doesn't seem to work, maybe I'm
missing something obvious.

Here is the action command:

smtpmail -s "Bootstrap Notification" -h <emailserver> <email@address>

Thanks, Terry.