Networker

Re: [Networker] Network traffic - cloning vs backups

2006-10-13 10:37:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Network traffic - cloning vs backups
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:40:16 +0530
Small amount of traffic is expected due to the Meta-Data flow while updating
the indexes and the media database on the NSR Server
You could use netstat or some utility to check the network activity as which
port the server and storage node are communicating etc.  That should be
service ports not communication ports.

Shyam