Networker

Re: [Networker] moving 6.1 installation to a different server

2006-10-11 15:26:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] moving 6.1 installation to a different server
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:15:04 -0400
Why would anyone attach their "critical storage" or
"critical data" to a product that is no longer supported?

I mean if it BREAKS and you absolutely MUST have the data, what
are you going to do? Use Master Prayer to get your data back?

I know this is not YOUR data Tim, but when you ask the question
like that I have visions of a baby in a baby seat on the back
Of a rickety bicycle going down a steep hill. <No Grin> /ALE