Networker

Re: [Networker] moving 6.1 installation to a different server

2006-10-11 13:31:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] moving 6.1 installation to a different server
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:19:50 -0400
First you must appease the Migration Gods...

You must sacrifice an unblemished Alpha Server.

Then you contact the IRS and admit your sins <look left...look right> we
both know you have sinned. <Grin>

Then you scare the bile out of your CIO telling him this move MIGHT
cause him to lose all his data.
When you do this you slip him the quote to renew your tech support
contract with EMC.

Sit back drink a Red Bull and wait for the fumes in his office to clear.

Once the EMC tech support contract is renewed you call them and they
walk you through the procedure.

Ok who's up for a game of Scrabble?

[We cut to a scene where Edo is putting on his Asbestos Thong and his
tennis shoes]
{We shake our head and flip through the rolodex the.., ther.. Ah there
it is THERAPY!}

Best of luck! /ALE