Networker

Re: [Networker] Scanner -i failure

2006-10-11 06:15:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scanner -i failure
From: Martin Hodgson <topspinna AT YAHOO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:07:40 -0400
Cheers for the update Darren. The volumes with the indexes must have been
there o.k. because after I went for the nsrck -L7 -t <time> <clientname>
it brought back the savesets o.k.

<Darren Durnam>

Well that depends.  If the tape has been removed from the database,
then
it wouldn't.  But I was hoping that if you had the volume with the data
you also had the volume with the indexes.