Networker

Re: [Networker] Autoload tapes while recovering a SaveSet that spans across multiple tapes

2006-10-04 09:40:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Autoload tapes while recovering a SaveSet that spans across multiple tapes
From: Neeraj Kavuru <Neeraj_Kavuru AT BEAEROSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:33:48 -0400
Hi,
    We are trying to restore specific savesets in tapes from other
networker servers at various other sites into our central test server.  All
the sites are not on the same platform and  version.

Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail