Networker

[Networker] Report tapes that will expire this week

2006-10-02 13:29:55
Subject: [Networker] Report tapes that will expire this week
From: "Coronel, David" <david.coronel AT MELOCHEMONNEX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:20:15 -0400
Hi Networkers,

We currently order expired tapes everyday for that day. We would like to
change this so that we order every Monday the tapes that will expire
that week. Right now I run this command every day and request the tapes
based on that report:

mminfo -r 'volume,pool,location,volaccess,volretent' -v -q
"volrecycle,pool=pool1,pool=pool2,pool=pool3,location="

I get this output:

 volume        pool           location       vl access expires
ABC123         pool1                        08/28/05  expired
ABC456         pool2                        08/28/05  expired
ABC789         pool3                        09/25/05  expired

I get tapes that are expired as of the moment I run that command. Is
there a way I can get the tapes that will expire during this week? (as I
ran it on Friday of this week) ?

Thanks,
David

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITE

Ce courriel, ainsi que tout renseignement ci-inclus, destiné
uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) susmentionné(s),  est
confidentiel.  Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu ou un
agent responsable de la livraison de ce courriel, tout examen,
divulgation, copie, impression, reproduction, distribution ou autre
utilisation de toute partie de ce courriel est strictement interdit
de même que toute action ou manquement à l'égard de celui-ci.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur ou sans autorisation,
veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par retour de
courriel ou par un autre moyen et supprimez immédiatement et
entièrement cette communication de tout système électronique.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This communication, including any information transmitted with it,
is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and is
confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient or responsible
for delivering the message to an intended recipient, any review,
disclosure, conversion to hard copy, dissemination, reproduction or
other use of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited,
as is the taking or omitting of any action in reliance upon this
communication.  If you received this communication in error or
without authorization please notify us immediately by return e-mail
or otherwise and permanently delete the entire communication from
any computer, disk drive, or other storage medium.