Networker

[Networker] Command Prompt Labeling?

2006-09-20 14:07:26
Subject: [Networker] Command Prompt Labeling?
From: "Fowler, Carter" <CFowler AT LONDON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:00:14 -0400
Hey all;

We just upgraded to NW 7.3.2 on a Windows 2003 Server (SP1) & for some
reason we can no longer label tapes from the command prompt.

Nsrjb -LbPOOLNAME -Yv -o manual volumeid

The command prompt behavior is to report that the verbosity level is
being set to 1 then exits to the prompt - no error.  The GUI reports
that the command was successful.  When verifying the actual media, the
status of the media has not changed.  The header has not been erased or
overwritten.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Carter Fowler