Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?

2006-09-08 11:30:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?
From: Alan R Vidmar <Alan.Vidmar AT COLORADO DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:25:28 -0600
This system is not running a SAN. The Powerloader and LTO2 drive are
directly connected to the RS6000 server via enternal SCSI cable. (Ganite
Digital Gold SCSI Diagnostic cable
http://www.granitedigital.com/catalog/pg09_xtcables.htm#btn_sale_scsicab
les)

I really don't think this is a system problem.

"In God we trust, all others we virus scan"
Alan R. Vidmar                   Assistant Director of IT
Office of Financial Aid            University of Colorado
Alan.Vidmar AT Colorado DOT EDU                    (303)492-3598
*** This message printed with 100% recycled electrons ***