Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up a spanned Fedora volume

2006-08-30 10:07:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up a spanned Fedora volume
From: "Clark, Patricia" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:59:05 -0400
The "ALL" directive requires the /etc/fstab entry.  I just ran a test
check and as long as I specify the LVM filesystem that is manually
mounted and present (df cmd), networker has no trouble seeing it.  To
check this quickly without actually running a backup, on the client
enter:
savefs -p -s <servername>

Patti Clark
Unix System Administrator - RHCT
Office of Scientific and Technical Information