Networker

[Networker] LGTOnmowz version 4.2 failed to install on solaris 10

2006-08-20 08:07:39
Subject: [Networker] LGTOnmowz version 4.2 failed to install on solaris 10
From: ssloh <ssloh AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:49:09 +0800
Hi folks,

I am using Networker Enterprise edition 7.3. Managed to installed one of my
solaris 10 oracle server with SUNWebsc client software
which Sun OEM from Legato. But when try to install LGTOnmowz. ver 4.2 It failed
#pkgadd -d . LGTOnmowz
checkinstall scripts failed saying Neither LGTOclnt or SUNWsbuc or SUNWebsc is
installed.

But I ready have the SUNWebsc 7.3 installed follow by LGTOnmo 4.2 without
problem.

any ideas ?? thanks ....