Networker

Re: [Networker] client backup time

2006-08-18 15:45:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] client backup time
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:40:11 -0500
In regard to: RE: [Networker] client backup time, Faidherbe, Thierry said...:

Tim,

I suggest you to give a try to my free reporting utility.
People using it will confirm how usefull it is
to gather such reports and far more.

Thanks Thierry!  I'm aware of your reporting tool, and have looked at it
in the past.  It looks very nice.

I'm not the person that's actually interested in getting the overall
client backup duration, I was just trying to suggest that it could indeed
be found.  Your reporting tool didn't occur to me, but I agree that it
would probably be the easiest option for Alan to pursue.

 Http://users.skynet.be/networker_reporter

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                           Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu
Information Technology Services                      (701) 231-1076 (Voice)

"signoff networker" in the