Networker

Re: [Networker] VSS: intermittent failure because Legato tries to use VSS

2006-08-18 12:50:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] VSS: intermittent failure because Legato tries to use VSS
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:56:31 -0400
Maybe this is a 7.2.x FLAW but I have entered this and the system seems
to LOSE this setting every once in a while. I don't know how or why, I
am (supposedly) the only one changing settings on backup servers and I
have never taken changed this but I have had to reset it several times
over the past year.

//SIGNED//
Eddie Albert, Enterprise Archive Engineer