Networker

Re: [Networker] Two jukeboxes using same pools

2006-08-17 10:54:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Two jukeboxes using same pools
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:49:54 -0500
I had thought of that also. Seems he may be keeping this setup for
awhile though and without multiple temp licenses, it would likely not
meet his needs.
Another option would be placing the one old tape drive in his new silo,
if that is supported. In that case he could keep it disabled except for
restores, otherwise the tape drive usage would have to be restricted by
pools.

James Rohrich

Enterprise Data Architect
IT Planning