Networker

Re: [Networker] What's wrong with this mminfo query?

2006-08-09 14:21:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] What's wrong with this mminfo query?
From: Shawn Larson <Shawn.Larson AT FSI-INTL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:11:31 -0500
Hello...

We have a SUN server running Solaris 7
I just upgraded from NetWorker 6.1.1 to 7.2.2...
Upgrade went smoother that I expected, so that is good.
BUT, now I am cleaning up the small detail taht always follow an upgrade.

My biggest issue that I cannot fix is mminfo presently.
I use it to provide SSIDs for cloning and I am getting similar results to
what you indicated.

When I only queryspec 1 pool it appears to function properly, eg....
# mminfo -q
'pool=weekly,!incomplete,pssid=0,client=chXX01,savetime>=08/03/2006,savetime<=08/04/2006'

-r 'ssid,pool,volume' -o t
 ssid      pool           volume
3533216513 weekly         003032
3533216514 weekly         003032
3533216769 weekly         003032
3533216770 weekly         003032
3533229057 weekly         003019
3533229057 weekly         003032
#

When I queryspec multiple pools it appears to break and report whatever
pool has got the same SSID, eg....
# mminfo -q
'pool=weekly,pool=VTweekly,!incomplete,pssid=0,client=chXX01,savetime>=08/03/2006,savetime<=08/04/2006'

-r 'ssid,pool,volume' -o t
 ssid      pool           volume
3533216513 weekly         003032
3533216513 normal clone   004053
3533216514 weekly         003032
3533216769 weekly         003032
3533216769 normal clone   004053
3533216770 weekly         003032
3533216770 normal clone   004053
3533229057 weekly         003019
3533229057 weekly         003032
#

My question is,  what did you find out ????

-
Thanks for reading;
Shawn Larson -- 952 448-8090
FSI International
Chaska, Mn USA

Merill Ronquillo <merill.ronquillo AT NAVY DOT MIL>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
06/22/2006 07:13 PM
Please respond to
Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please
respond to
Merill Ronquillo <merill.ronquillo AT NAVY DOT MIL>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[Networker] What's wrong with this mminfo query?

Running this on 7.2.2 for UNIX...

mminfo -q 'pool=poolA,pool=poolB' -r 'volume,pool'

This seems to incorrectly query ALL pools. I did try this on one of my
Windows storage nodes (7.2.2 also) and the query worked.

type
"signoff networker" in the