Networker

[Networker] Backing up Windows DFS servers

2006-07-28 12:08:31
Subject: [Networker] Backing up Windows DFS servers
From: "Charles E. Heizer" <heizer1 AT LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:08:07 -0700
Hello,
I'm trying to backup our windows DFS file servers and I'm getting a strange error I've never seen before. Can someone tell me what is going on.

Thanks,
- Charles

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* dfs01.llnl.gov:D:\ 1 retry attempted
* dfs01.llnl.gov:D:\ save: VSS Snapshot is disabled for D:\ and will not be used.save: The NTFS Change Journal will be used for this save.
* dfs01.llnl.gov:D:\ save: No FRN for D:\LLNLDFS\NAPDFS\!

"signoff networker" in the