Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] exchange mailbox backup query

2006-07-28 09:22:36
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] exchange mailbox backup query
From: Rudolf von Burg <rvonburg AT AASTRA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:19:30 +0200
Dear all

I would like to do this as well and did some tests which all failed.
What am I doing wrong ? It looks like wildcards are not accepted.

Server: Solaris 9 / NetWorker 7.2.1

First test: Backup all Z* Mailboxes, client setup -> MSEXCH:MB/Z*

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB/Z* 1 retry attempted
   solmail1:MSEXCH:MB/Z*: No full backups of this save set were found in
the media database; performing a full backup
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB/Z* save: MSEXCH:MB/Z*: No such file or directory
* solmail1:index aborted

Second test: Configuration in file on Exchange server

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB savegrp: suppressed 2 lines of output -
check daemon.log for details.
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  System Version: 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  ESEBCLI2.DLL Version: 6.5.7638.1 Service Pack 2
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  Performing an Exchange save operation; save level
is Full (Legato Backup Level: full).
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  Parsing parameters given in the input file:
C:\Program Files\nsr\bck-config.txt
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  Opened input file: C:\Program Files\nsr\bck-config.txt
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  Backing up Microsoft Exchange Private Mailboxes ...
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  (mapi(2934)Error: mailbox for user <Y*> not found.
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  (mapi(2934)Error: mailbox for user <Z*> not found.
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  svmain(908): process_mb_item_backup() failed with
status = 0x0000000d
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB  The XBSA transaction was not committed; the save
operation did not complete.
* solmail1:MSEXCH:MB Backup operation finished with errors.
* solmail1:index aborted

Thank you for any help

Regards
Rudolf