Networker

Re: [Networker] Index File Size?

2006-07-27 15:56:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index File Size?
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:26:19 +0530
WOW Stan thats really a big one!  my server has total index of  that size
:-)
Have you noticed any time this heavy sized index affecting backup recovery
performance? Ever felt that backup  or recovery of a client with smaller
index is faster compared to these big brothers?

Regards
Shyam

On 7/28/06, Stan Sander <ssande AT sandia DOT gov> wrote:

Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT wrote:
> Is there an index file size limit?
>
> What is the biggest index file out there?
>
> My largest one is 2GB.
>
> /ALE

I just checked and my biggest is 43 GB.

--
Stan Sander - CSU Special Projects  (505)284-4915
ASAP, LLC, Contractor assigned to Sandia National Laboratories

Microsoft: You've got questions. We've got a dancing paperclip.

type
"signoff networker" in the
body of the email. Please write to [email protected] you
have any problems

"signoff networker" in the