Networker

Re: [Networker] where is level set ?

2006-07-20 09:28:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] where is level set ?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:34:39 -0400
Depends on how you have your reports setup.

If you tell networker to send you reports or report into the log on
every group everyday, it will list skipped on Monday - Friday if a full
was done in a group called say FULL SATURDAY where there is supposed to
be a FULL on Saturday only. It doesn't need to do a FULL on Monday -
Friday so it tells you it SKIPPED that client/group.

Hope this helps /ALE