Networker

[Networker] Decommissiong old server

2006-07-18 08:51:43
Subject: [Networker] Decommissiong old server
From: Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:49:12 -0400
I have successfully migrated to a new Networker platform.  I went from UNIX
to Windows, but it was not as painful as it could have been.

I am ready to shut off the old UNIX servers and retire the library, however
I need a record of what tapes I have and what is on them.  The mminfo
command will provide what I need.  I was hoping to be able to use the -xc,
(exportspec) to change the output to something that is usable.

Is the exportspec available in NetWorker 6.1.3.Build.428 ??  I am using a
7.2 manual.  If that option is not available, any ideas how I can change
the output so that is not on 3 lines??

mminfo -avV -ot |more

  volume             client             size level name
 ssid         save time    date     time     browse   retent
      first       last file  rec volid           total fl
JF0035              jx1fpgnt3        269 MB  full C:\
 26145        914562064   12/25/98 00:01:04  03/09/04 03/09/04
  150663620  275804423    3    0 31998       284874132 mE