Networker

Re: [Networker] Switch

2006-07-17 18:42:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Switch
From: Brett Monroe <mr.bmonroe AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:39:22 -0700
Hey all,

Thanks for all your feedback.  I totally agree with practicaly all of your
arguments...especially the scriptability and granularity aspects. I was
leaning heavily toward Networker but all the horror stories of 7.3 started
to make me question myself.  I will definitely recommend we continue to use
Networker in our Data center and migrate our Backup Exec clients to Legato
clients.

Thanks again.
--Brett

"signoff networker" in the