Networker

Re: [Networker] Recover

2006-07-16 18:13:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recover
From: "Howard, Patrick" <Patrick_Howard AT ANNTAYLOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 18:12:21 -0400
 I can't believe I left that out...

StorageTek - L700

Fiber to the drives

The barcode is fine, the system reads it as it appears, but the system
"verifies" it and then thinks it's 2C1717

I do have an open ticket with software support.  Waiting for them to
call me back.  I checked the tape and it has the saveset I need.  Right
now Networker is asking for 2C1713, so not sure how I am going give it
that volume?