Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows storage node?

2006-07-12 07:13:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows storage node?
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:09:33 -0500
I'm sure there might be an easier way, but if you go to upgrade the
software to a new version, it will usually indicate what it is about to
upgrade (client, server, storage node) in the GUI of the Legato install.

Once you get to that point, you can cancel the upgrade.

Give it a try, and let us know if that worked.

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 (Direct)
(504) 654-7520 (BlackBerry number)