Networker

Re: [Networker] Overall opinion of 7.2.2?

2006-07-11 11:44:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Overall opinion of 7.2.2?
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:13:24 +0530
Hello,

I have seen 7.2.2 is more stable compared the earlier versions (even the
latest versions!?! - hmmm ...  I have not got in to that yet) and works well
in most of the environment without any trouble. I have worked on many setups
with NDMP, StorageNode - UNIX, Windows and DDS environments and have no much
issues as such.

Regards
Shyam

"signoff networker" in the