Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows storage node?

2006-07-11 09:49:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows storage node?
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:17:08 +0530
Following services are run on a NetWorker host,

NetWorker Remote Exec Service >> Controls the NetWorker client processes.

*NetWorker Backup and Recover Server >> Controls the NetWorker server and
storage node processes.*

NetWorker Power Monitor (exists only in Windows 2000) >> Works with the
Windows 2000 energy saving features to keep NetWorker running properly
during power-saving mode. Runs on clients, nodes, and servers. Warns the
user when they enter suspend/sleep mode that NetWorker cannot operate.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shyam