Networker

Re: [Networker] unable to determine status

2006-07-06 10:46:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] unable to determine status
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:09:30 +0530
Following procedure had worked for me, when I had similar problem in one of
the windows environment.

1. Shutdown NetWorker services and clean out the tmp directory (Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp) on both the client and NetWorker server
2. Restart NetWorker services on both the client and server

Regards
Shyam