Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Errors

2006-07-05 10:11:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Errors
From: Joel Krajden <joelk AT ENCS.CONCORDIA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:45:33 -0400
You may be running out of swap/tmp space on the server when networker walks the filesystem on the filer. Check release notes for Networker 7.21 NDMP section.

Joel

Barnes, Bob wrote:
I've had this same problem, and I tracked it down to one of two things.
Bad tape or drive errors. In my case I have a bad drive. After disabling the tape drive, I've had no more errors. It was just
replaced under our maintenance agreement.