Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 + Licensing Question

2006-06-21 18:04:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.1 + Licensing Question
From: Randy Doering <rdoering AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:00:09 -0400
In our situation, we were able to start a new installation of 7.3 and had co-networker servers for a couple of weeks (along with the 7.2.1 on Tru64). Our temporary license codes expire on Monday, so I'll be putting in the permanent enablers then. So, we didn't have to upgrade from the 7.2.1 and therefore I guess we didn't have too many issues with 7.3.

I skipped the Jumbo patch, so didn't have any issues to compare.

Thanks,
Randy

Oscar Olsson wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Randy Doering wrote:

RD> We have just completed a migration to a new Networker 7.3 on RHEL4U3 and RD> have also just installed 7.3.1 per Legato Support to try and fix a couple RD> of issues we are seeing.

So, you did that too eh? Did things get worse or better compared to the Jumbo patch for 7.3? I'd say it got worse. Am I surprised? Not really.

//Oscar

"signoff networker" in the

"signoff networker" in the