Networker

Re: [Networker] Change of Job, but the list stays

2006-06-17 03:31:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Change of Job, but the list stays
From: Ali <pk4318 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:31:07 -0700
Martin,

  Your contribution to the list will be more important now, since you are going
to have exposure to many new legato products/modules.

  Good luck with the new adventure.

Maarten Boot <mboot AT MBOOT DOT ORG> wrote:
  Dear networkers,

I am about to change job and country. As they have also legato at my new
location I will have the benefit of staying on this list but there will be
lots of things I have never worked with: DDS, SAN, Oracle Module, SQL Module
and Exchange Module, as well as Linux cluster and Legato server is
unfortunately for me Win 2003.

I expect to ask lots more questions in the next few months

--
Maarten Boot