Networker

[Networker] WebEx Rocks!

2006-06-14 16:44:29
Subject: [Networker] WebEx Rocks!
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:49:03 -0400
Gotta add one more Love-Love-Love WebEx...

Under the title a picture can paint a thousand words but more
importantly change the words from he said/she said into see this or do
that... I can't tell you how many times I have been on a tech support
call and had someone tell me how to do something using one set of
terminology and then when I call back to the same company using the same
technology and they use a different set of terms for the same thing.

With WebEx's <singing> "Do you see what I see" approach to tech support,
I think it cuts tech support calls in 1/2 and by in 1/2 I don't just
mean 1 phone call time, I mean the number of repeat calls are probably
cut at least in 1/2 as well.

Ok down off the soap box! /ALE