Networker

Re: [Networker] Restoring client index

2006-06-10 08:19:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restoring client index
From: Ali <pk4318 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 05:18:05 -0700
Hi Kathleen,

  First, you should make sure that the "index Path" in the client instance
should be blank so that Networker uses the default path.  Delete the current
client index and try another nsrck -L7, if you still see the same problem you
should check and make sure your client's name is properly resolving and also
check reverse lookup.

  HTH

Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM> wrote:
  I have trying to restore an index and when I try to rebuild an index, this
is what I keep getting a message from uasm.

uasm: some file attributes were not recovered: D:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\index
\jax1mcfsp1\db6\tmprecov\D\Program Files\Legato\nsr\index\jax1mcfsp1\db6\

What does this mean?

H:\>nsrck -L7 -t "1144029635" jax1mcfsp1
nsrck: checking index for 'jax1mcfsp1'
nsrck: The file index for client 'jax1mcfsp1' will be recovered.
nsrck: Recovering index savesets of 'jax1mcfsp1'
from 'jax4mapp9.amrs.win.ml.com
'
uasm: some file attributes were not recovered: D:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\index
\jax1mcfsp1\db6\tmprecov\D\Program Files\Legato\nsr\index\jax1mcfsp1\db6\
Recover completion time: Wed Jun 07 12:58:02 2006
nsrck: completed recovery of index for client 'jax1mcfsp1'

nsrck: D:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\index\jax1mcfsp1 contains 29213743
records oc
cupying 4250 MB
nsrck: Completed checking 1 client(s)