Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] Copies counter for a saveset is incremented, even after a failed clone

2006-06-08 10:23:21
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Copies counter for a saveset is incremented, even after a failed clone
From: Ben Deng <BD AT DBC DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:15:15 +0200
Thanks you all for answers, I've just tested it by delete a aborted saveset and
notice the copies counter is decreased by one.

But I get an error when I try to get a list of all the aborted savesets via
this command

mminfo -ot -r "ssid,cloneid, clflags, copies, name,pool, savetime" -q
"clflags=a"

It seems that one can not query the clflags. Any idea how to extract the
aborted savesets??

Regards,
 Ben Deng