Networker

Re: [Networker] LCNA Certification....

2006-06-04 22:30:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] LCNA Certification....
From: Srinivas Rao <ssrinivas78 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:30:08 +1000
Hi Richard / Siobhan,
Thanks a lot for your swift reply.

Could you please tell me what are the 8 sections of LCNA exam?
I have worked on Networker Module for SQL? Does this suffice to take LCNA?
Has LCNA's name changed?
What is the validation period for LCNA(7.x) and any idea on when
Networker8.x is going to be released?
I have worked on Windows environment. What are the main commands and
switches to be remembered to take the exam?

Kindly provide me the above information as this would be helpful for me to
proceed further.

Thanks in Advance,
Srinivas Rao S.