Networker

[Networker] Banyan Vines and Networker

2006-05-24 14:08:50
Subject: [Networker] Banyan Vines and Networker
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:11:38 -0400
I have not heard a reply from EMC...

But at least I received some preliminary info from Cambridge Computers.

/ALE
One of the follow-up questions from our con-call last week was which
NetWorker version allows restoration with your Banyan archives. EMC did
some research for Steve and it appears that the last version that simply
mentions Banyan in their internal notes is 6.0.1.x. It's not the best
news nor as much information as we were hoping for, but along the lines
of what we were all anticipating where you may need to use a much
earlier software revision.

I'll let you know as soon as I have some more information for you and
let me know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.