Networker

Re: [Networker] Off-topic: E-mail netiquette (Was: Re: [Networker] Recovery)

2006-05-22 14:06:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Off-topic: E-mail netiquette (Was: Re: [Networker] Recovery)
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:05:34 -0400
On May 22, 2006, at 2:06 PM — 5/22/06, Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT wrote:

MR> This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.
WTF? This must be automated. Please use gmail or some other
non-spamming service.

I have had friend who work for legal firms who send this stuff out as header or footer auto-magically from the mail server. He may not have a choice.

It would also help if more people would refrain from
jeopardy-style-quoting, and instead reply in chunks below the
relevant parts of the original text.

This comment I liked... Also if they would use PLAIN TEXT FORMAT, it helps with replying while using quotes.

Sorry if I seem like a pain in the a$$ today, but it seems

List Manager could you pass the hemorrhoid crème to Oscar, he needs to self-apply. <Grin>

Ps. Look, I managed to edit away
all the junk disclaimers when quoting
the original email!

ME TOO! /ALE

I have it on good authority that the list manager is in complete agreement and amused.

"signoff networker" in the