Networker

Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP

2006-05-15 05:07:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP
From: "Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX)" <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:05:43 -0400
The device block size in Networker Admin 'Configuration' tab for the drive is
"handler default".  Is there where I set it to 128K??

In the 'Volume' tape of the device it reflect 128K.  Below the Record size =
131072 bytes = 128K?

Checking my main backup server that the tape was created on, it is the same.

Let me try Klaus suggestion to try to read record 3.

This is the results:

D:\>scanner -v \\.\Tape0
scanner: \\.\Tape0: opened for reading
scanner: \\.\Tape0: rewinding
scanner: Reading the label...
scanner: Reading the label done
scanner: scanning LTO Ultrium-3 tape K01024 on \\.\Tape0
scanner: volume id 2036651702 record size 131072
  created  5/12/06 14:40:54 expires  5/11/08 14:40:54
scanner: \\.\Tape0: rewinding
scanner: setting position from fn 0, rn 0 to fn 2, rn 0
scanner: fn 2 rn 0 read error More data is available.
scanner: \\.\Tape0: opened for reading
scanner: fn 2 rn 0 read error More data is available.
scanner: \\.\Tape0: opened for reading
scanner: done with LTO Ultrium-3 tape K01024