Networker

[Networker] training commendations--thanks!

2006-05-12 14:03:03
Subject: [Networker] training commendations--thanks!
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:02:40 -0400
Hi,

For all those that posted about our training and services, I want to send you our heartfelt appreciation. It really is nice to get such a strong vote from the mailing list.

And for those that mentioned Allison by name, she sends her regards and says "Of course, what no one has mentioned is the fact that I weight the sample pool by telling all of my students to join the mailing list... ;-)
Seriously, though, it's really nice to hear our customers like us!"

Again, our thanks!

Dave

===================================
David Gold
Sr. Technical Consultant
Cambridge Computer Services, Inc.
Artists in Data Storage
Tel: 781-250-3000
Tel (Direct): 781-250-3260
Fax: 781-250-3360
dave AT cambridgecomputer DOT com
www.cambridgecomputer.com

*Any ideas, suggestion or comments are mine alone, and are not of my company*
"signoff networker" in the