Networker

[Networker] Mounted volumes from a frame

2006-05-12 10:37:52
Subject: [Networker] Mounted volumes from a frame
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:36:47 -0500
An HP unix server is backing up another HP Unix server. Both are running
HPUX11.x and are using Networker 7.1.1. The client has several volumes
mounted from an EMC frame. Though all is used in the client setup for
saves, the backup server only appears to be picking up the local drives.
Since these are mounted volumes, should not NetWorker have picked up
these additional save sets.

James Rohrich

Enterprise Data Architect
IT Planning