Networker

[Networker] mminfo and clone SSID

2006-05-12 04:51:40
Subject: [Networker] mminfo and clone SSID
From: Mariusz Bogumil <marbo AT TPI DOT PL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:46:21 +0200
Hello,

I have backup pool (BACKUP) and clone pool (CLONE)

I'd like to see SSID olny from my clones (not backup)
How to achive that ?

I've tried mminfo -q 'savetime>=last week,!pool="CLONE"' -r ssid

It does not work output is the same as in:

mminfo -q 'savetime>=last week,pool="CLONE"' -r ssid

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Mariusz