Networker

Re: [Networker] Balancing load between storage nodes

2006-05-11 10:37:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Balancing load between storage nodes
From: Fazil Saiyed <fazil.saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:32:11 -0400
I am using 6.1.2.30 in my enviroment, prior released caused bluescreen,
with this driver IBM is trying for the 8th time to fix the blue screen
errors.
My current enviroment is Windows 2003 64 bit & sn with W3K\32bit, make
sure both enviroment use the same drivers ( had trouble if i did not)
Also this was the only driver stable enough for me in the Shared DDS\SN
enviroment and Fiber channel attached drives, install from cmd line with
install.exe for proper installation or read release\install note
concerning Tivoli vs ibm drivers  & multipath support, Tivoli is
recomended becasue it does not allow multipath, which could casue problems
in some enviroment.