Networker

Re: [Networker] Save Sets Limitation

2006-05-09 17:06:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save Sets Limitation
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:03:18 -0400
I recall I ran into a limit once when using the Windows GUI.
It is possible the Windows dialog/text box has a limit.  The
Unix GUI or nsradmin may have a higher limit.   I'm sure there
is, also, an absolute upper limit (256?, 1024?).

I would try adding a saveset to the end of the list in nsradmin
and see if that works.

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems

On Tue, 9 May 2006 16:31:35 -0400, Ciolek, Ken <Ken.Ciolek AT AIG DOT COM>
wrote:

>Does anyone know if there is a limitation on the amount of Save Sets you
>can have listed in a backup client configuration?
>

>To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
type "signoff networker" in the
>body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT
>edu
if you have any problems