Networker

Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files

2006-05-04 12:17:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:14:53 -0400
Because of a lot of corporate policies, it is usually easier to get a
product from Microsoft in the door, rather than Cygwin. Not saying it's
better, but it happens.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139