Networker

Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files

2006-05-04 11:10:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Automated tasks using batch files
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:04:43 -0400
How about loading Microsoft's Windows Services for Unix
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/interopmigration/unix/sfu/default.mspx

You get a ksh and everything.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139