Networker

Re: [Networker] Oracle Module Configuration Error?

2006-04-25 08:58:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Oracle Module Configuration Error?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:02:10 -0400
Our set-up is the same except we use NW 7.2.1

First and foremost, in my experience... THE DBA ALWAYS lies!

Our Oracle modules are bullet proof until the DBA does something. I have
found this to be true 100% of the time. Tie the DBA to the rack and make
him talk!

//SIGNED//
Eddie Albert, Contractor, AFRPA CIO/IT
(703) 696-5509